Monday, February 1, 2016

#choosemust

This is Elle.


She chose must.
Most of the world chooses should.  You should _______.  You should never _______.  You should always _________.  Should is what is expected of you by your family, society, your bills.  But what if you chose must?  I MUST be an author.  I MUST be an artist.  I MUST live on an island.  I MUST climb mountains.  According to Elle, there are universal questions that make you pause as you stand in front of the crossroads between should and must.

What is my MUST?  (Ask yo mama.  Seriously.  Ask your mom or someone who knew you when you were young.  What did you love to do?)

What if doing what I love doesn't pay?  (Sometimes that happens.  If your must doesn't pay the bills, find a career that can and with your extra time focus on your must.)

But I don't have space for must.  (Find it.  Make it.  Do it!)

Find Elle Luna.  Find "The Crossroads of Should and Must:  Find and Follow Your Passion."  Find your MUST.




elleluna.com
https://www.instagram.com/elleluna/


No comments:

Post a Comment