Monday, February 22, 2016

Writer's Block

Every now and then I come across "writer's block."  No topic or idea stands out to me and nothing inspires me to write.  I haven't read any articles this week that made me jump up and say, "Yes, I need to write about this topic RIGHT NOW!"  So, I'm reaching out to all of you, my two readers, to ask for topics.

  • What do you want to know about majors and careers?
  • What do you want to know about what SLCC offers?
  • What can you do with a career in (fill in the blank)?
What do YOU want to know about major and career exploration?  Email me at: 
michelle.tuitupou@slcc.edu

Tell me what you want to read about.  What will help you the most when it comes to major and career exploration.  Chico and I will be waiting for responses...



No comments:

Post a Comment